[IPn] Still working on last week's challenge match

Insulin Pumpers fundraising drive has been going well. Last week we
raised $565 in matching funds for Tuesday's (9-12) $1000 challenge.
This is excellent progress and my thanks go out to all of you for
helping to support Insulin Pumpers.

We still have $435 to go by the end of the month so please won't
those of you just waiting for the right time, send a small donation
now to help with the challenge. With 2600+ members of the forum, only
a small donation is needed from each of you to meet our funding
goals. Don't wait, do it now.

For on-line contributions using a secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.