[IPk] Re Bad Site

Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry to hear about your experience but good to know that help was at hand.
It sounds as if you were very unlucky or perhaps you may have some larger
blood vessels nearer to the surface than normal.
Another possibility just occurred to me and that is, if you were using a
site that is not so easy to see or reach, perhaps you went in at a steeper
angle and consequently deeper. Whatever the cause I hope that it doesn't
keep happening.

I bled slightly after removing my third needle last week, it was enough to
require a tissue but nothing to complain about.