Re: [IPk] bad site

>Why would you need to avoid it in 6 months' time?
>Well, I've only been doing this 5 months, and i've already stuck myself in
>places which I had tried before.

Um, but you're obviously sticking places you've  had trouble with
relatively recently, so they might be OK after a longer period of
time (like 6 months). Or do you think there are some places that are
permanently going to be bad? Personally I don't think this is the case (for
me) but then I can't remember either before or after if a site was bad or

 I always remember it's a bad spot _after_