Re: [IPk] bad site

>Then the fun began!  I decided not to get any paper towels because I never
>make use of them when changing my set.  But, after I inserted my new set,
>moved my pump, I took out the old set and - hit blood.  Lots of blood.  I
>oozed at least half a tablespoon of blood.

Spooky - I had exactly the same thing happen to me, for the first time
ever, last night. Except that it only dribbled a tiny bit of blood. The
site had been a little dodgy over the last 3 days, but I hadn't bothered ot
change it because it felt fine and my BGs have been quite unstable recently
anyway, so I didn't think it was a site problem.

> Obviously, I need to avoid that spot in future.
>But how will I remember where it is six months down the line - especially
>as it's right next to some of my best infusion sites?

Why would you need to avoid it in 6 months' time?