[IPk] Are you going low ?

Hi people,
	I have been subscribing to this list and pumping for ~6 months and I
thought that I would finally contribute something.
	I can be bolchy when I am going low and reluctant to eat something so I
have established a proceedure with my girlfriend and family of getting them
to get me to take sucessive numbers away from 100 eg they say "take 7s from
100" so I have to say "100 93 86 79 72 65 58 etc until I either convince
them that I am OK or I am so inept that I have to eat something ! It works
quite well not that my family are unable to identify hypos but in
convincing me that I'm low. I really know that I'm low if they say "5" or
"10" and I cann't do it !