Re: [IPk] Re: infection from pump site

I once had a severe infection from my old pump.I assumed it could not happen
with the new ones as I did't think you could re-insert thr cannulae. It
certainly taught me to be more particular about skin prepping etc. I suppose
I was trying to save money as I was funding the disposables myself. It is
really frightening to think of what happened to your brother Nanette. Maybe
some people's skin is more vulnerable than others Carmel