Re: [IPk] Consultation report as promised

Hi Barry
Well, I'm glad at least that he has let you continue!
I guess you just have to prove him wrong and make him eat his words, which
I'm sure you will.
Most of the people at my clinic were like that when I started on the pump-
my consultant was supportive and hoped that it would work, but wasn't very
convinced. Other medical professionals told me point blank that I
wouldn't get better control with the pump though.

They will get there, but it will take time, and it will take people like us
to prove them wrong - if not with words, then with cold evidence.
I don't think it's just a question of money, although it's definitely a