Re: [IPk] Inserting Silhouettes

Let's see... I take the paper off the front bit of the plaster (the bit
over the needle) and hold it back from the needle with my middle finger.
Then I remove the cover from the inserter needle and insert the cannula.
Then I stick down the front part of the plaster. Then I remove the inserter
needle, take off the paper from the back of the plaster, and stick that

Is that what someone else has already said?