[IPk] Recording results and starting the pump

I think and hope that I am going to start my (Minimed) pump trial on 3rd
October.  NHS funding of the pump was never really an option and I have
agreed to fund it myself but may well (fingers crossed) be having my
consumables funded.

I have been reading as much as possible so I know what to expect, but still
have a few questions:

*	How do you know which infusion sets are best for you - is it trial
and error?
*	What is the best way to record all your readings and rates?
*	Do you have to record your carb. intake?
*	Can you sunbathe with a pump on?  (Not generally an issue in
Aberdeen but still a concern!)
*	What happens when you go through security at an airport?
*	Should I put my pump on my household insurance?
*	Did anyone else start to feel a bit terrified as the date comes

Any help or signposting would be gratefully appreciated!

Audrey Sheal
IDDM - 20 years

Scottish Enterprise Network