[IPk] Re Welcome

Hi Elizabeth, Di & John,

Many thanks for your kind welcome. Congratulations Elizabeth on the result
of your first post pump HbA1c, I hope that it will be an even better result
for you next time. Di I will contact you privately regarding the retinopathy
etc. as soon as possible. Thanks for your encouragement John. Sorry things
are rather busy for me at the moment but I will keep you in touch with my

Before I close there is a question that I would like to ask. Has anyone had
experience with a mixture of Soluble and PZI (Protamine Zinc Insulin)? These
were animal insulins used several years ago.

I have an appointment with my local Consultant tomorrow, he does not really
approve of pump therapy for diabetics. I will let you know how I get on.