Re: [IPk] Infection from pump site

>I have just come out of hospital after what they called "Life
>threatening Septicemia" from an  site infection from the pump..

You poor old thing, Sharron! Hope you're feeling better.

I've never had a problem with serious site infections, but I believe some
do. What have you been recommended to do? Are you going to intensify your
site cleansing with chlorhexidine or something? Have they tested you for
nasal staphylococcus aureus? Apparently getting rid of that often prevents
recurrent site infections.

Take care -

mailto:email @ redacted