Re: [IPk] New member yet not so new.

>I am pleased to tell you that since Monday 4th
September, my insulin has been administered by pump, a MiniMed. I have of
course experienced a few teething troubles but there is no doubt that I am
feeling better now than I have for a very long time.

Hi Barry -

I'm so glad to hear that the pump is helping you!  And to hear about the
way you've battled on all these years.  keep us posted on how you are
getting on.