From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 3:47 PM
Subject: [IPk] first post-pump HbA1c

: They did a HbA1c the week before I started the pump, in April, and the
: result was... 6.6
:
: My hba1c from last Monday was ... 6.0.  Ta da!  And that's with fairly
: unimpressive BG readings.  I still only hit my target BGs between 50 & 60%
: of the time, but obviously the pump is doing a better job all those times
: when I'm not testing.  It's certainly not because of my wonderful eating
: habits!
:
: All hail the pump!
: