From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: 03 September 2000 19:33
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Funding

email @ redacted writes:

<< um >>
I found it easy to get funding for my pump. I went onto the pump due to poor
control and frequent admissions to hospital with DKA. My doctor wrote a
letter to my GP who requested funding from the health authority my local PCG
replyed to me with in one week and granted the funding for the pump and also
to pay all of the running costs etc.

I hope that others will also be able to be granted funding
Karen (surrey area)