[IPk] What were my basal rates, please?

Hmmm... my MiniMed 507 has just gone splat again, with an E15 error. I was
bolussing 2 units, when it burped and reset itself. It's done this before -
just over 2 months ago. Is my pump showing it age (nearly 3 years) or what?

Everything's running again. Bit of a fiddle reentering all the time, dates
and sundry settings... but the worst of it is that I haven't a clue what my
basal rates were!!!!! My basal rates just "are". I've recently been
fiddling with them, but curiously you never notice what they are - you just
edge them up or down as necessary.

Moral of the story: write down your basal rates!

mailto:email @ redacted