Re: [IPk] Animas' pump

>I've just played around with Anima's pump. Well, not really, just the
>virtual one on their Website. I seem to understand that this pump's basal
>rates can be programmed to 2 decimal places (i.e. *.**)? Can anyone confirm
>this? If this is effectively so, ... ah! I wish I could have one and dear
>Santa please give me one this Christmas and would anyone like a 5-month old
>"state-of-the-art", or so they say, pump complete with remote control at a
>cut price?

Actually, Franco, I think the truth is that you want a pump with a
selection of different covers that snap on - a la Swatch watch, or Nokia
mobile phone - so that your pump compliments perfectly the colour of your
shoes... ;-)

PS Why not just dilute your Humalog down to, say, U40? I believe there is
now an approved "diluent" - or is that a bit technical?

mailto:email @ redacted