Re: [IPk] Research Inquiry

In message <000601bf09e7$4cb21da0$email @ redacted>, Duckworth <simon.Duck
email @ redacted> writes
>on a pump. Your high morning BGs remind me of my  experience in my pre-pump
>days. Have you ever had proper 24 hour BG monitoring on an intravenous pump
>with hourly tests, for several days, to determine your real basal
>requirements? This has to be done as an in-patient, of course, and is not a
>pleasant experience, but it produces more useful information than years of
>fiddling and self-help.
No, I'm not on a pump (yet).

And I would love to have the opportunity you describe.  However, wishes
are not horses.

I've never, myself, observed a rebound from a 'normal' bg following an
extended high period. But then, I tend not to get extended highs (I can
manage a few days at a constant 10-15, but that's all).

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)