Re: [IPk] Research Inquiry

Moira wrote:

> If I never checked after
> the hour but always checked after two I would have the mistaken impression that
> I had perfect blood glucose all the time.

Does anyone else ever do a whole bunch of tests after a meal to see what is happening?
Like, every 15 minutes for 3 hours?
You can get some very interesting results.
Basically (for me anyway), the BG does not rise and fall in a nice
flat curve, Even allowing for meter variation, you tend to get all
kinds of little rises and falls along the way of the curve. This is
one of the things that will be very itneresting to obcerve with the
continuous BG monitor.