Re: [IPk] Research Inquiry

Hi Peter
I think the answer is probably connected with the total timespan of
elevated blood glucose. So someone who spikes to 17 and comes back
down fast would be less at risk than someone who spikes at 17 and
stays there.

However, I think the more intersting question, to which noone knows
the answer (as far as I am aware) is whether someone who spikes at 17
and comes back down quickly, or someone who spikes at, say, 12, but
*stays* there for 4 hours, is more likely to develop complications.