[IPk] Research Inquiry

Hello Everyone,

I have a question that maybe someone out there could answer.  Katie, my wife
and I were talking about research studies related to the duration of
hyperglycemic episodes and the incidence of complications.

Basically, we are curious to know if the incidence of complications varies
between the following two groups of diabetics.

Group A whose postprandial blood sugar spikes, at say 17 for example, but
comes  down quickly within the hour to 6ish

Group B diabetics who spike at 17 postprandial and remain elevated for a 4
plus hours?

Moira, I am putting you on the spot! :)