RE: [IPk] Carb counting training

Sure healthy eating is important to reduce long term complications
linked with diabetes (heart etc.) but carbohydrate counting (universal
term) or whatever you want to call it is still what is important when
determining insulin requirements etc.julette
Any ideas for a user friendly approach. It used to be carbohydrate
restriction - I am calling our education-facilitation process food
freedom - which is a bit cheesy but hopefully it conveys a more positive
image.julette