Re: [IPk] EASD / Minimed Pump and sensor symposium

morag_mclaren_minimed wrote:

> Julette and all other IP-UK members ,
> We are having a pump and glucose sensor symposium on Wednesday evening Sept
> .29th at 6.30 pm in the Sheraton Hotel , Brussels followed by a 'wild party
> '
> You and all others attending the EASD or living in the Brussels area are
> warmly invited to join us .
> Talks will be given on the benefits of pumps for adults and also children
> .We will also present the study results from our multi-centric glucose
> sensor study and then Miss. America will talk about life with an insulin
> pump .
> Please come and say hello at the Minimed booth and we will be able to
> demonstrate the glucose sensor and communication system for the pumps and
> sensor to you .
> We may even have some new catheters !!
> Best wishes
> Morag
> Minimed

I am attending the EASD and would like to meet you if you don't mind meeting me
since I have bought the Disetronic !  I am very interested in sorting out pump
displays, info etc for the BDA Voluntary Groups conference so would love to
talk to you.  I have to lurk by my poster on Tuesday I think but will trawl
around until I find you if that is okay.