[IPk] Oxford Conference

In a way I wish I had been diagnosed a few weeks earlier - then I would have
got to know about the conference and made arrangements to be there and meet
up with some of the names I am rapidly becoming very familiar with!

On a slightly more serious note, I would be grateful for any pump related
news /gossip from the gathering, especially contacts for second hand pump
salesmen as I hope to start on one a.s.a.p and find the costs somewhat

Phil, enjoying work in the south of France. Type I currently 10-12 units
Humulin M2 a day and about to start Humulin S and Humalog if the total dose
can be split in 4.