[IPk] How long?

I am currently looking into the possibility of changing from multi injection to
a pump. I'm from N. Ireland and currently live and work in Nairobi. I would have
to return to UK / Ireland to get "wired up".

I'm wondering how long it normally takes to get established and confident, i.e.
how long would I need to plan to go home for?

I would be very interested to hear of your experiences.

Also, comments on which pump is populer with UK users and why.

Paul Kennedy