Re: [IPk] EASD / Minimed Pump and sensor symposium

>Talks will be given on the benefits of pumps for adults and also children
>.We will also present the study results from our multi-centric glucose
>sensor study and then Miss. America will talk about life with an insulin
>pump .

Morag - I can't make the Brussels Sheraton on Wednesday. But could you tell
us here what the latest news is about the glucose sensor?

Can the patient read the output themselves? Or must it still be downloaded
by the doctor? And the big question: are there plans yet for it to be
linked to the pump in real time?

mailto:email @ redacted