[IPk] EASD / Minimed Pump and sensor symposium

Julette and all other IP-UK members ,
We are having a pump and glucose sensor symposium on Wednesday evening Sept
.29th at 6.30 pm in the Sheraton Hotel , Brussels followed by a 'wild party
You and all others attending the EASD or living in the Brussels area are
warmly invited to join us .

Talks will be given on the benefits of pumps for adults and also children
.We will also present the study results from our multi-centric glucose
sensor study and then Miss. America will talk about life with an insulin
pump .

Please come and say hello at the Minimed booth and we will be able to
demonstrate the glucose sensor and communication system for the pumps and
sensor to you .
We may even have some new catheters !!

Best wishes