Re: [IPk] BDA Oxford conference

In message <l03130317b40cf2d6765f@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi -
>I just wondered how many people were planning to be at the BDA bash in
>Oxford on Saturday (25 Sept)? It's a general get-together for a natter
>about diabetes at St Anne's College. For more information, ring Ana Lekaj
>at the BDA, on 0171 462 2612.
>I know Di, Steven and myself will be there. Anyone else? Pat, I know you'll
>be there in a Tolkienesque capacity, hairy toes and all...

6.30 on Friday at the Chequers sounds possible (I feel in need of some
supportive conversation before seeing Dr Pickup on Monday).  I am not
sure about the meal - do you need to know for definite - I have nothing
planned, but haven't spoken to my friends yet about developing plans.

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)