[IPk] BDA meeting / Welcome Peter Jennings

Hello John,
Thanks for the update on the BDA meeting .

The idea of a beer and then Thai sound inviting but instead I'll need to be
content with Belgian beer , chips and mayonnaise !
I'll be in Brussels for the EASD [ European Assn for the Study of Diabetes ]
and making a song and dance about pumps there .

My colleagues from  Minimed will be participating in the exhibition ;
Pete and Ray and we have also supplied John Davis with some posters of Miss.
America and the Pump Girls !

We are delighted to welcome Peter Jennings to Minimed .
He is a diabetes nurse and also a pump wearer [ naturally a Minimed
507 ] and will be  responsible for training and setting up new pump centres
in the UK .

Having worn a pump himself for several years he will be able to answer many
questions and provide support to new pump wearers .

Have a good time in Oxford and good luck with ' the campaign ! '