[IPk] BDA Oxford conference

Hi -

I just wondered how many people were planning to be at the BDA bash in
Oxford on Saturday (25 Sept)? It's a general get-together for a natter
about diabetes at St Anne's College. For more information, ring Ana Lekaj
at the BDA, on 0171 462 2612.

I know Di, Steven and myself will be there. Anyone else? Pat, I know you'll
be there in a Tolkienesque capacity, hairy toes and all...

I've not heard whether Disetronic or MiniMed will be represented at the
exhibitions, but no doubt Di and I will be pushing pumps.

A number of us are meeting up at the Chequers Pub (131a High Street) at
6.30ish on Friday evening, adjourning later for a Thai meal at the Chiang
Mai Kitchen next door. If anyone else is around, whether or not you're
attending the conference, do join us. We'd love to see you :-) Email or
ring me so we know to expect you.

If anyone needs to contact me, my mobile is 0049 172 736 7124 (yes - that's
a German number. The call will be forwarded at my expense back to Britain).

mailto:email @ redacted