Re: [IPk] shift work

I wonder if you have developed any systematic kind of way of varying
your basal rates according to whether you are awake or asleep. From
what you say it doesn't sound like you have, but maybe it's worth
investigating. That way you could prevent rather than treat the
problem of varying Bgs caused by varying sleep patterns.

For example, I tend to need more insulin while I'm asleep than I do
while awake. So if I was going to be up all night I might lower my
basal rate a little, and then raise it when I went to bed.

But maybe your schedule at night makes it too difficult to do that.
Just a thought.