RE: [IPk] shift work

Thanks for your feedback. I originally lived in canberra, then near
adelaide now in the uk in bournemouth and really enjoying the change. I
miss home but it is a good step forward for me to learn about
everything.
How would it be best to educate on carbs from what you know now?
Glad to hear things are on the improve for you and living with diabetes.
My first group is on wednesday. I think i will need to run more than one
session. Carb counting will take a while. Any innovative suggestions
welcome.
Thanks, julette :) Where do you live? I used to live in alabama and
california when i was at school