[IPk] shift work

Hi Julette

I've been on the pump nearly 18 months. I am a student and have worked full
time in a hotel bar over the summer. shift work is a doddle on the pump. i
can start as early as 7.00am or finish as late as 3.00am as it is a hotel
bar. i never know when I'm going to eat, if i'm going to eat, but then I'm
always nibbling on food like buscuits and chips and stuff. sometimes my bgs
raise a little because i might eat little and often and forget to add up all
the carbs for a bolus. (does that make sence?)

but really, i've no idea how i would cope with this job on the pen. the pump
is a godsend!

where in Oz do you live?