Re: [IPk] Must remember to connect infusion set

Wow, if I had gone without insulin for that long (and had lunch, which
presumably you did?) I would have have been way higher than that! A
couple of hours and I would have been well into the 20s.....

SOmetimes I forget to reattach my pump after a shower. But I always
leave it in an obvious place so I'll see it. Once I forgot for an hour
when someone phoned me just as I got out of the shower. I used to
always leave it on suspend when it was disconnected, so I would hear
it beeping if I hadn't reconnected it. With th combination of those
two things I don't usually go for long without it connected.