Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

Hi Barbara

I haven't used Rapids, but from the pics they look identical to some sets I
use here, which are Baxter Sub-Q sets. When you talk about them not fitting
in the pump case (I also had this problem), I am wondering if it is the
same as mine - ie. the little "wings" where the reservoir connects
interfere with the pump closing?

If so, I asked some people what to do too, and the best advice i got was to
snip off the little wings with nail clippers. Works a treat! I hope that is
what your current dilemma is, cos otherwise I haven't a clue :/

Tori (I realise this is not the original post from you, I seem to have lost it)