[IPk] Re: Hypos

Hello all

Thanks to everyone that replied to my question in this thread, and I'm now
suitably reassured that I should keep my hypo awareness :o)

Having said that, Hypos are the least of my worries at the moment, since my BGs
have been steadily climbing over the last  few days, and tonight have been off
the scale, with almost no effect from increased basal or bolus. Probably
running a fever again :o(