Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

email @ redacted writes:

> Hi Barbara
> I realised my message might come across as sounding a bit antagonistic - it
> wasn't meant to. It was simply that I wondered why you would want such a
> thing! mainly because it had never occurred to me that anyone would.
> Probably
> Minimed feel the same way!
> Di

OK Di

Fine and thanks.  I do however feel a bit of a traitor after using Minimed
consumables for 12 months now and always being happy with the Silhouette until
Danielle started getting miserable every time it was getting close to a set
change.  I thought, rather than have these sort of problems I would ask other
people what they use and this Rapid set came up and I ended up receiving some
 samples of it and couldn't believe how well it suited us. It has made our life
so much easier and Danielle is very comfortable with them.

I appreciate Minimed probably might be offended by this and wish that they
did one similar but it looks like I am going to have to purchase the infusion
 sets from Diestronic and the other bits from Minimed. (Sorry Minimed if you are
reading this).

Bye for now.

Barbara