Re: [IPk] Tegaderm & Opsite?

Thanks for the answers,

When Ryan has his annual check at clinic, we put emla on the back of his
 hands and then cover it with tegaderm (I didn't know that was what it was
and had some in my cupboard ) when it comes off ready to have blood taken his
skin is red and irritated by the tegaderm....Is this supposed to happen??? He
doesn't like it either, nor does he like plasters.

By the way we had our meeting and we've gone for minimed after and very long
meeting with (hopefully) everything taken into account. So we are just waiting
for timescale now. We could see advantages with both companies but went for
the one that had most advantages to Ryan .

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 months lantus and novorapid ATM