Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

why should Minimed bother making 2 different syringes when one syringe works
both ways?
What would be the benefit (for you) of a 1.5ml syringe???
I've used the short fill method for about 5 years now and have never thought
of it as a problem. in fact it never even occurred to me that I'd want a 1.5ml