[IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

Hello all

Does anybody know if Minimed do a 1.5 ml syringe for the 508 pump?  It's just
that we have the 3 ml syringe inside the pump with a clip device that allows
the syringe to take the 1.5 ml dosage in the syringe.  I wonder if anyone
 knows why we have the 3 ml syringe with a device that allows us to fill it to
ml?  Surely there must be a 1.5 ml syringe.

Mum to Danielle, pumping since Nov 2002 but still trying new measures