[IPk] Unresponsive bgs continuing

Finished steroids on Tuesday, different antibiotics added in yesterday
and the pattern of bgs reminds me of earlier this year when I developed
antibodies to Humalog.  I'm now on Novorapid/Novolog.  Even going very
low carb, drinking copious amounts of water, increased basals by a
factor of 3, giving boluses of Novorapid, and even Actrapid.  Today I've
had 70 units of a combination of insulin, and finally managed to lower
bgs below 20 mmol/l.
I'm awaiting a call from the DSN and will keep you informed of