[IPk] Re:Flu-jab

I have a flu jab each year and have never had any side-effects other than an
achey arm. I never used to have the jab, until I had a very bad dose of flu
 (and I mean flu, not a bad cold) and ended up hospitalized and seriously ill. I
was told in no uncertain terms that if I didn't have the jab in future then
this thing could kill me! No thanks! And I certainly didn't want to feel like
that again! My children have the jab, too, as one has asthma and the other a
heart murmer. They have both been fine. I also have the pneumonia jab.