Re: [IPk] Rapid Infusion Sets

Hi Barbara,

I like to leave the old set in until after I've done the check to see
that the new site is working fine.  This may be because I'm a busy
woman, not a child - if there's a problem with a set, I normally am
checking in two minutes before rushing to a meeting, or desperate to get
something finished and to bed - so switching back to the old site is
much preferable to having to start a new set at that point!

This is something you might want to consider when trying new types of
set, or when a further set change at the check test would be

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+)
>I disconnected from the site, primed it with Novorapid and had the new
>set in place in seconds with the old set coming out and leaving hardly any
> mark. Usually I am worried about the mark it leaves and I am scared of
>at the site afterwards, but I was not worried at all tonight.

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)