RE: [IPk] Flu Jab

 As a child I had mumps, measles, rubella and then chicken pox as an adult,
caught off one of my spawny
 kids!! Chicken Pox was horrible, never felt so ill in my life. I think we only
had vaccinations for
 diphtheria and polio back in the olden days! Oh and I did have a Small Pox
vaccination as there was a
 scare once when I was a child, though I don't remember how old I was. I know my
arm really, really hurt
 and all the kids at school worn ribbons on their vaccinated arms to warn people
not to "bump" them.
However I seem to remember this having the opposite effect!

Got rheumatoid arthritis at the same time as Sasha developed diabetes.