Re: [IPk] Opinions/Experience with Infusion Sets

email @ redacted writes:

> I will ask the hospital if I can try Rapids to see  if they irritate my
> skin less.  They sound quite different to Quicksets.
> I have tried tegaderm, which didn't seem to make a difference, and now
> I'm experimenting with opsite, using the patch on the right side of my
> body and not on the left.  It does seem to be a bit better, but I
> haven't had a major flare up since I tried.

Hiya Pat

Where do you get your Tegaderm from?  I just wondered if it is available on
prescription or not.  Also, I wonder if the people who are having their
consumables funded, actually get Tegaderm or Opsite funded too?

Mum to Danielle, pumping and trying out new sets etc