[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #536

This is Rachel, wonder if any of you can help.  Most of you have been talking
about the quick set (which I use), and I have heard a lot about the
 silhoutte, who does this type of line, and where can I find out about it. Maybe
I am
being backward( will not surprise anyone) but this is all new to me, and I am
interested in anything that I have not got.  Many Thanks to all who reply