Re: [IPk] Flu Jab

Hi Barbara,
These sort of reactions to the vaccine aren't uncommon.  Although my husband
and I both had reactions this year (none previously), there is no evidence to
date to suggest any problem with this year's vaccine, thousands of doses of
which have been given to date, and to be honest these reactions are classed as
mild.  If your arm doesn't settle within a few days see your GP, vaccine could
have been injected at the wrong angle (but it sounds like a normal reaction at
Mary (this is part of what I do for a living!)