[IPk] Re: flu jab

I had a flu jab Thursday before last, also for 3rd year running. Also
the first time that I had any significant reaction. 12 hours after the
jab I felt that I was running a fever, shivery during the night, really
unwell with high bg's for 24 hours, then another several days of
feeling rather achey in a flu-like way, and weak and very tired, and
quite exceptionally bad-tempered - or so my husband said, and in my
less irrational moments I had to agree. The tiredness and bad-temper
only wore off after about a week.
I am not sure if they use the same vaccine here as in England, but
anyway this was a pretty nasty experience for me. Hope it doesn't last
as long in your case.