RE: [IPk] Normal A1C But Unstable Blood Glucose

Good for you, Melissa.

Many of us do not have (or in my case, did not) vanilla lifestyle as my
field clinical research would like many others require me to do many
unsocial hours in response to a phone call.

Jeepers we have enough to deal with coping with DM and life without all
this endless rubbish.

If only those in the medical professions with DM would be listened to by
the professional DM pundits.

Another item for my wish list <VBG>