Re: [IPk] Normal A1C But Unstable Blood Glucose

Having had breakfast with Dr Buse in Paris in August, I feel compelled to
write him with a slap on the hand for the 'minimize lifestyle variability'
comment. It would of course make sense to aim periodically for some
'vanilla' days in order to check whether basal and bolus insulin dosages are
doing their things, but--as we've all become aware--some clinicians take
'minimizing lifestyle variability' as license to advise dull day jobs and to
enforce boring social lives. Will let y'all know what Dr Buse has to say.