Re: [IPk] Flu Jab

email @ redacted writes:

> Are you thinking of SARS perhaps? (There isn't a vaccination against it
> yet, unfortunately).

Hiya Tori

You made me laugh, ha ha.  Yes SARS is what sprung to mind when someone said
it was an offshoot of it.  I suppose that might be just a rumour though.

You mentioned that you haven't had flu before in your life and I must admit I
haven't had it for about 10 years but I can remember the pain in my eyes when
I moved them and the shivering and I am so glad I can go for the injection.
I have tried to explain how bad the flu virus is to my little girl who is
 petrified of needles and can't understand why she has to go through it every
year,
but she will probably never experience flu and never appreciate the necessity
of the injection.

Bye for now.  I will look at the site you have suggested.

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 9, dx Aug 2001
D myself for 30 years (only had flu jab for last 3)